October 15, 2008

The First of Many Posts to Come















I have been working on getting a blog together for my photography, but nothing seems to live up to the image in my  head for what portrays my work. I will continue to make this blog my own and really make it what I envision it to become!! I have just moved to Amarillo and am starting to get some work going here, which is really exciting! We all have things that just make us feel alive and creative, photography does just those things for me.  I have a passion for working with others and the special events in their lives!! Being able to give others even just a glimpse at their memories with a photograph, ,means everything to me!! Here are some bridal portraits of Cacee Samberson!! She is so sweet and so beautiful!! We got to try several new locations and had so much fun!! I'll be posting some of my favorites from their wedding soon!!

2 comments:

Shan Renee said...

YAY KARA!!!! I am so excited for you! These are gorgeous! I really love the ones by the broken window...they should be in a magazine! I miss you and love you!!!!

Stephanie Fairley said...

Kara!! I love your new blog and I love looking at your amazing work! You have such a great talent (just like everything you do!) and I just want you to know that I miss you crazy madly deeply!!!!